THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INTEREST IN VOLUNTEERING FOR JOY!
Step 1: Complete below form
***We will need 1 ENTRY SUBMITTED PER PERSON volunteering, with EACH PERSON having their OWN EMAIL address. If you use the same email address twice for two separate people/entries… only the last entry will be saved in our system.***
Please select the volunteer opportunity that you prefer and know that positions have limited availability. If the position is already sufficiently filled you may be asked to fill in for a different position.
COUPLES: All couples who want to sign up together will need to sign up as individuals with their own name and email address… this will give us an accurate count of the number of Volunteers so we know who to expect at each event. On Christmas Day, depending on the number of Volunteers who come to the party, we may or may not be able to pair you together.
Step 2: Click “Subscribe” Button once at the bottom of form (if you previously volunteered for JOY you will need to “Update Your Profile” with your new requests. Look for a “Update Profile” email in your inbox… Click “Update Your Preferences”… Then RE-SELECT the Volunteer Opportunities you are interested in… Click “Update Profile” Button)
Step 3: Look for green confirmation “Thank You For Subscribing”
Step 4: COME ONE, COME ALL! Be sure to mark your calendar for our GIFT WRAPPING EVENT (no need to sign up)! Saturday, Dec. 21 (9:00am – 12:00pm) [Yulee Middle School]
Step 5: As the date for your Volunteer Opportunity approaches you will receive emails with further information
BE SURE YOU HAVE SELECTED BOXES THEN CLICK “SUBSCRIBE” ONCE.
***Only 1 ENTRY SUBMITTED PER PERSON volunteering, with EACH PERSON/ENTRY having their OWN EMAIL ADDRESS. If you use the same email address twice for two separate people/entries… only the last entry will be saved in our system.***
LOOK FOR YOUR GREEN CONFIRMATION POP-UP AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN
- VOLUNTEER CHECK-IN: ASSIST IN THE CHECK-IN PROCESS OF VOLUNTEERS.
- FAMILY ANGEL: ASSIGNED TO ONE FAMILY TO BE THEIR HOST, ASSISTANT AND GUIDE THROUGHOUT THE PARTY.
- GIFT DELIVERER: ASSIST WITH DISTRIBUTING THE CHRISTMAS GIFTS TO THE CHILDREN DURING THE PARTY.
- GIFT STATION MONITOR: SUPERVISE A GIFT STATION SO GIFTS ARE DISBURSED PROPERLY BY GIFT DELIVERERS ONLY.
- GUEST CHECK-IN: ASSIST IN THE CHECK-IN PROCESS OF GUESTS.
- BUSSER: WALK THROUGH CAFETERIA AND HELP DISPOSE OF FINISHED MEAL PLATES AND GARBAGE.
- ELF: HELP CHILDREN LINE UP TO MEET MR. AND MRS. CLAUS AND HAVE PICTURES TAKEN.
- PHOTOGRAPHER: TAKE PICTURE OF FAMILIES WITH MR. AND MRS. CLAUS USING A POLAROID CAMERA.
- FACE PAINTING ASSISTANT: HELP TO MANAGE THE LINE OF CHILDREN WAITING TO GET THEIR FACES PAINTED.
- CRAFT STATION: OVERSEE ORGANIZATION OF CRAFT TABLE AND DISBURSEMENT OF CRAFTS TO CHILDREN.
- POUND PUPPY: WEAR POUND PUPPY COSTUME AND CIRCULATE OFF AND ON DURING THE PARTY.
- POUND PUPPY GUIDE: ASSIST A POUND PUPPY IN SAFELY WALKING THROUGH THE PARTY.
- KITCHEN CLEAN UP: ASSIST WITH KITCHEN CLEAN UP.
- TAKE-HOME FOOD STATION: SETUP AND MAN THE TAKE-HOME FOOD TABLE.
- AFTER PARTY CLEAN UP & TRANSPORT: CLEAN UP AFTER THE PARTY AND THEN TRANSPORT ITEMS TO STORAGE UNIT.